Inject Some Energy Into Your Day
Benefits of Our Vitamin Shots
Vitamin shots are designed to be an excellent boost for your body to supplement your healthy lifestyle.
They are the perfect add-on to a diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables and plenty of water. They also provide support for your body if you exercise frequently.
Benefits of vitamin shots include:
- Increased energy
- Helping your body generate natural energy via vitamin B
- Help with mood enhancement
- Give you healthier nails, hair, and skin
Contact Us To Book Your Service Today
How Much Do Vitamin Shots Cost?
Frequently Asked Questions
Our vitamin B12 shot is a dose of vitamin B12 injected directly into the muscle.
This type of injection treats some conditions, such as pernicious anemia (when the body does not have enough B12).
Vitamin B12 is primarily responsible for energy production and red blood cell formation. The K shot helps clotting blood.
We recommend B12 and K shots to people who have difficulty absorbing these vitamins through food or oral supplements.
Depending on the clinic and your insurance, the cost for vitamin injections will range from $30 to $100 per injection.
Some people choose to get monthly vitamin injections to improve their overall health.
Vitamin injections can provide essential vitamins and minerals that you may not be getting from your diet.
If you are interested in getting vitamin injections, be sure to consult with your doctor or a nutritionist to see if this is the best treatment for you.
It depends on your diet and lifestyle. Some people need to take vitamin shots every day, and others only need them once a week or once a month.
Ideally, you should get all of your nutrients from food, but sometimes that’s not possible. If you’re not getting all your the nutrients, talk to your doctor about vitamin shots.
They can help fill in the gaps and ensure you’re getting the essential vitamins and minerals your body needs to stay healthy.
Many factors determine what your best treatment plan will be. Your doctor will be able to guide you on what’s needed.
Benefits of vitamin shots may include:
- Improved complexion
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep quality
- Reduced stress levels
- Enhanced cognitive function
- Better mental clarity
- Improved skin health
- Weight loss
- Less heart disease
- Less risk of a stroke
- Fewer neurological disorders
- Fewer problems with thinking and memory
- Fewer problems with vision loss
There are a lot of different vitamin B12 and vitamin K treatments available, so the results will vary with each patient.
It can take up to 12 weeks for B12 vitamin treatments to have a noticeable effect. How quickly you see results depends on the dosage and type of vitamin you receive.
With that said, some people may notice a difference in their energy levels within just a few days of starting treatment.
High doses of B12 can be given as an injection once a week for eight weeks.
Alternatively, smaller doses can be given as an injection every two to four weeks or as a pill taken daily.
There are a variety of vitamin shots available on the market, and each one has a different set of benefits.
Some popular types of vitamin shots include:
* Multi-vitamin shots: These are designed to provide a wide range of essential vitamins and minerals and can help boost overall health.
* Vitamin B12 shots: Vitamin B12 is essential for energy production and healthy nerve function, and many people don’t get enough of it from their diets.
* Hydration shots: These shots contain electrolytes and other nutrients essential for hydrating the body.
* Biotin and Glutathione shots.
* ANTIOXIDANT BOOSTER Regenerate with Alpha Lipoic Acid shots.
* Cocktail shots of essential vitamins and minerals, including A, C, E, zinc, and magnesium.
It depends on the type of vitamin B12 or K shot you receive.
Generally, your vitamin shots will last from three weeks to six months. Some people may only need vitamin shots once a year.
There are different types of vitamin B12 and K shots. The most common versions are intramuscular injections, which usually last for 3-4 weeks.
There are also sublingual vitamin shots, which last for a month or two.
Speak to your doctor to get a better estimate about how long your specific shot will last.